Saturday, March 5, 2011

skul life

haiz...1sk..
2SK...nw...3SK !!..
i cant feel dat our kls gt semangat of 1malaysia !..i love u all bt u all treat me lidat..is it yall hate me ?..my heart gttng hurts when i saw yall treat me lidat..is it i d disturbing ur life ?...if lidat..sowy..n u cn tel me..wad should i do ?..i love yall soo much..i didnt hope dat our relationship juz stop til here..nowonder hw..friendss,,..u yall stil my frenz !..even dat yall treat me lyk ntg,..is it i terasa ?,..i dunno..i juz wan my skul life b more happy n enjoy !..cn yall do it 4 me ?..i thnk cnt..i mis yall n luv yall so much..ystrdy,.i thought was a enjoyed n fun day !..bt aftr i saw u treat me lidat,my mood totally out !..juz bcoz of u..hmm..i cn do ntg..i juz pray 4 yall dat yall wil happy 4eva..if u hate me,plz tell me..ket me noe n i wont disturb ur life anymore,,..


S.O.R.R.Y !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment