Friday, September 24, 2010

my life.......n i wan 2 thx every1

FRENZ....PLZ LOVE AL THE PERSON DAT BESIDE U......!!............................!!!!!
HARGAILAH!!!!
my 1st sweet memory!!!!.....my 1st bufdy party!!!!....thx mum n daddy!!!...u're great!
mummy.........sweet memory btw me n her...she lyk 2 cubit.,..i love her much n much!!!!bt she oso hurt me more n more!!..

ari kursus sehari..koku!!...is was fun!!!i stil rmb dat day we ran here..ran thr...the whole skul...dis day is the day i wont 4gt it!!!!!!thx my group's frenz!


nt juz my skul frenz...i thx God dat i've noe all of my senior junior chrch frenz!!!thy help me whn i'm in a problm....God..u'r everythng!!



my math teacher....a teacher hu was hdsome..tall..happy...funny..gud..kind's teacher!!!!....




bt..many of us hd doing al the thng dat teacher feel dissapointed!!..teacher...4gv us..n yes...we al miz n luv u..sir!!




a special day!!!...its gotong royong...!i reali relize dat keep our world clean nt juz the tanggung off MPPP..bt,is all...me n u's tanggung!!!...keep our world clean..!plz...the end of dis world is near...





i stil rmb........all i've done in my life........i've joined my school's choral speaking...we did nt won...bt we won our semangat...semangat of 1 malaysia..semangat of kerjasama!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment